We are a pet friendly property with a few rules:
- Guests are responsible for their pet and the pet's actions at all times.
- Only friendly and well-mannered pets will be allowed.
- Pets may not exceed 100 pounds
- Pets must not have fleas or worms
- All pets must be on a leash at all times while off the property.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up all pet refuse on and off the property. This includes any waste your pet leaves along the roadside or on any beach that your pet may produce. Kingsport and most communities in Nova Scotia have strict pooper-scooper laws. Remember to pack pooper-scooper bags.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture at any time. This includes sofa and beds. Any evidence of pets being on the furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- Fleas and ticks may be of abundance during your vacation and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. Evidence of fleas or ticks being in the vacation property after your Check-out date may result in having an exterminator being brought in at your expense prior to the next Guest.
- Pet must not cause damage to premise or furnishings.
- Guest shall prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on the porch or backyard.
- Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on or off the property.